Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Contest is OVER!!! Life goes on...

Saturday was our big contest day. The twirlers did awesome - they made it to state for the 17th year in a row. And I have 4 girls make it to state as soloists. So the twirling portion of the day was great. Then our band also competed that evening and made straight ones. They also did a fabulous job and it was so much fun to work with them. They are great kids.

Now - the rest of life goes on! First order of business - my house :( I hate house cleaning, and then when I'm busy like I've been the two months, it really goes down the tube. Jake's done a great job keeping it livable. But now it's time to get the entire thing cleaned. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Oh, well. I will enjoy the clean house once it's done - it's just getting to that point.

In the midst of the last few weeks of craziness, Addi had her third birthday. It was a lot of fun. I'll get up some pics and post about that soon. It's just hard to believe that my babies are growing up so fast.

Stay warm - if you're in west texas. I think we're getting another taste of winter as I write!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

Yeah for the twirlers!! When is state?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like they did great! I can't believe your "baby" is already 3! Can't wait to see the pictures. ;)