Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haunted House

It's one thing after another here right now! We finished contest two weeks ago and I basically took last week off. Didn't do anything I didn't have to do.

Now, here we are, at Halloween. Our church is hosting the 5th quarter after the football game this week. So naturally, there's got to be something "Halloweeny" about the 5th quarter. So here we go with a haunted house. I'm tired, and I'm not even the one doing most of the work. Our poor preacher, is a haunted house guru - and a maze guru. He's done the maze this week and worked very hard to get people to help with this. It's going to be fun, but I'll be glad when it's over.

I'm ready for the holiday season. I know, some of you may be booing me! But I am. I didn't get a chance to decorate for Halloween (life was just too crazy) but I'm really getting ready for the Holidays. And this year, they are going to be even more fun with my nephew, Brock, around. And Addi is finally getting to the point that she's noticing and paying attention to what's going on. It's like she went from no talking, to completing full sentences!

Happy Halloween - I promise to put up pictures of "Sharpay" and my little lady bug this weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to go through haunted houses, but don't like being the one doing them. I'm sure ya'll will have fun, but I hope it goes by fast so you can catch your breath! I'm ready for the holidays too! This is my favorite time of year! :)

Chrissy Cross said...

It is so great to see your church so involved in the community!! What a great way to build relationships!! And I do not like haunted houses or scary movies, so I could do without the scary part of halloween, give me happy pumpkins and kids dressed up like cartoon characters and candy, everything else I could do without. (Including my neighbors graveyard and 6 foot spider on their garage door. Ugh!)

Amy said...

I love haunted houses. I haven't been through one in so long. How fun! I want to see pictures of your dressed up kids.

Larissa said...

Yes! I have a horrible track record of emailing people back right now. Either day will work for me! Just let me know!

Cheryl Russell said...

Hello Cheri! Your family is beautiful! It was great catching up with you via your blog! Last time we say you, you were living in the Northwest and pregnant with your first. We are moving to Portland at the end of December. Tell Jake hi from Tim and Cheryl!