Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break

Aww...yes..I'm ready for Spring Break! Not that I actually need the break - I just really enjoy having Taelor home for a few days at a time. That's the part of me that still wants her to be my "little" girl, not my "grown-up, in-schoool" girl!
We don't have any big plans for the week - other than cleaning. My mom's birthday is right after Easter so we are combining the two and doing everything here.
For those that really know me, house cleaning is not my gift. I would rather cut my toe off than clean house. My mom keeps telling me, "Just pick it up as you go along." HA!!! Does she have a two-year old running loose through her house - NO. I tried that all day yesterday. I kept the dishes done after EVERY meal (we ate at home all three meals yesterday), swept the kitchen floor after anyone opened the back door (we live across the street from a field - the dirt blows even when there's no wind), and in general just tried to "pick up" throughout the day. OH MY WORD! I was exhausted last night! To me, it's just much easier to have one or two MAJOR house cleaning days and be done with it. But that's just me. Maybe it will get easier - who knows.
Hope everyone has a great week! Hopefully I'll have time to post before another week goes by!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I agree, the problem is that you have to maintain. I can have those big days of cleaning, keeping up with it the rest of the time is the problem!!!

Are you ready for school to start back?