Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Come on, Snow!!

"If you don't like the weather, hang around a little while. It'll change!"
How many times have I heard that said about West Texas? Well, it's so true!! Sunday was short sleeves and flip flops. Monday was winter coats. Yesterday wasshort sleeves, today was long sleeves, tonight, winter coats again. I don't mind the cold, really. But don't get my hopes up about snow and possible school delays! That just jinxes the whole thing! I would just really love a foot of snow on the ground in the morning. My husband probably wouldn't, but I sure would.
I think I'm just getting spring fever. Time change is this weekend, Easter is right around the corner. Those things usually mean spring is here. But both of those events are sooooo early this year, that we'll probably need to wear our long-sleeve Christmas dresses for Easter.
Speaking of that, has anyone got their kids Easter outfits yet? It's kind of sneaking up on me. Guess we'll do that during Spring Break.
Not much to really write about. Just my random thoughts in my head. Be glad you don't live there (inside my head!).

3 comments:

aj said...

Okay, no more weather commentary!!!! It couldn't even start snowing early enough for a late start and now it is melting. Rats! Hope today is good. The kids are NUTS at school today!

Chrissy Cross said...

I do not like the cold, or the snow, or the cold blowing snowy wind. I think winter should be over. I am getting spring fever too. I already got Kenndall her Easter dress. (It is so much fun to shop for her!!) I got it at JCPenny's, they have great sales.

Sara said...

I got Marli's easter dress, or my mom got it. I haven't decided on Carson's yet. Haven't found anything cute!