Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Test

Ok, my blog was malfunctioning last week. So I'm trying this again. That's why there are two posts involving the Babes with Batons!!! I posted the first one, but when I went to view my blog, it wasn't there. So I posted another one. It still took days for it to show up, but a friend was able to view it immediately! So anyway, sorry that there are two nearly identical posts.
I am enjoying this blogging world. I keep finding more people on other people's blogs from my past. And it's so nice to be able to read and catch up with what's been happening in their world the last few years.
Taelor is home sick today, so I'm really hoping that she gets better and no one else gets it before Homecoming this weekend. If all goes well, I'll be at Larissa's Friday night and we'll all be at the breakfast Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Chrissy Cross said...

The pictures are great!! I would love to see Taelor do her little performance. I am not surprised she has natural abilities for twirling, look who her momma is!!