Saturday, February 9, 2008

Kappa Reunion

Last night was great. I think everyone there had a great time. It was so good to get to see some that I see on a regular basis and reconnect with some that I haven't seen since college.

Here are some of the pics from last night. I'm not sure if they're all going to post, so it may take more than one to get them all up.

Many thanks to Larissa for putting this all together and opening her home up to us. She did a fantastic job and looks AWESOME!!!

I am making myself a pledge to keep in touch with people more this year. It's awful in this day and time of email, blogs, instant communication, that I don't do a better job of this. Most of us spent at least 3 or more years together during a very pivotal time in our lives. Everyone holds a special place from those times in my heart.

Enough emotional rambling. Hope everyone has a great Homecoming/Follies weekend.
Hope to see you before Homecoming 2009!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

How cute! It looks like you guys had a great time;) I've loved looking at everyone's pictures on their blogs.

Wish I could have been there...maybe next year:)

I love the pics of your kiddos...they are adorable.

Hope all is well,

Kisti (Cadwell)