Saturday, January 5, 2008

They're hitched!


Well, I have a new sister! Ryan & Ashley got married tonight! She was gorgeous and the ceremony was beautiful. Everything was very nice. Both of the girls were in the wedding and much to my surprise, Addi actually walked down the aisle. We were surprised that she even did that. Once she got to the front, she sat down with us, but I was proud of her for making her way to the stage. She actually took Ashley's spot front and center, then saw Jake and went to sit with our family! This was Taelor's 2nd time to be a flower girl and she did a great job.
I'll post some more pics of the wedding tomorrow. But for now, it's off to bed. It's much easier being on the groom's side of the family than the bride's, but there is still a lot to be cleaned up after it's all over. I now feel sorry for my parents after I got married. We had a TON of decorations for our wedding, reception too. Sorry mom and dad!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

They look great. I still picture Ryan as a skinny jr. high kid, so it is weird to think of him married. I am glad everything went well.

Larissa said...

Fun! I'm with Chrissy...I can't believe your brother is married!!! Kids these days are just growing up sooo fast!! :)

aj said...

It was beautiful. And there were no catastrophes!!! That is ALWAYS positive when you get many family members together! Glad it is over for you all. Many blessings to their new family.