Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to School!!!

Taelor went back to school this morning. I really enjoyed Christmas Break and for the most part, enjoyed having her back at home. There were times when she really antagonized Addi, but there were also times when just her and I got to do things. I've had the chance this fall to spend so much time with Addi by herself, but not Taelor. So spending time with her was nice.
But life is back to chaos again! It's only the 1st day back and I don't know why I was worried about not having enough to do without babysitting!!!! And I guess I'm still keeping kids on occassion, but not on a set schedule. Yesterday I kept a teacher's kid (the teacher's had to go back yesterday) and today and tomorrow I'm going to keep little one while his mother studies for her realtor test. And then there's All-Region Band this month and my "Babes with Batons" twirling camp for the elementary kids. Last year, we had 72 girls. So I won't be sitting around pining for something to do. Life is busy, but I love it that way! I like having things to do!

4 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

I wish I could go to Babes with Batons, it sounds super fun!!!

Larissa said...

I was just fixing to say that 72 little girls with batons sounds like pure hell to me, but each to this own! I'm glad you like that though!

aj said...

HEY!!!! You love that teacher's kid! He had a great time yesterday. It is so good he and Taelor are getting along again!

Noel Green said...

I'm really happy to hear about your new schedule, Cheri:). In my opinion, just the 'flexible' schedule will give you all kinds of freedom and rest from your previous work!

(Yeah, 72 batons with me in charge would end up a disaster, I'm sure!!)