Wednesday, January 9, 2008

More Pictures (and bragging time)

I've put up a new slideshow. We put up bunk beds for the girls, and since this is Addi's first big girl bed, we had to take pictures!! On a side note - I made the quilts for their beds. Taelor's was my first sewing project last year for her 5th birthday. It was so much fun, I made one for Addi this year. It was so easy!
The rest of the pictures are of the wedding and the events surrounding the big event. I have to say that my girls looked so cute for the wedding! So look if you have time!

3 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

Wow the bed looks great and the quilts are really pretty. Great job!! I didn't know you liked to sew, I really enjoy it. I have made a little quilt for both Cooper and Kenndall.

Lauren said...

The girls look beautiful and I LOVE the quilts you made...too cute!

Larissa said...

Are you sure it was "Ice, Ice Baby" and not "Under Pressure" by Queen and David Bowie? Vanilla Ice ripped off the beginning of his song from the classic.