Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jake's Promotion!!

I have to brag on Jake. He got a promotion recently and we got the first reward (paycheck) from that promotion today!

I am so proud of Jake - and I don't say it often enough. As many of you know, he was working two jobs for several years so that I could stay home with our girls. It was tough working Dillard's and a paper route. And Dillard's was a dead end job. No where to go! So when this job in A-town opened up, we knew it was going to be a good thing.

And now, after being there just over a year, he's already received a promotion. He is the Fertilizer Manager. The company is planning some really big things here.

I always knew Jake could be successful if were ever given the chance. And this job was that chance. He needed a job where he could prove himself over time and work his way up. That's what he's doing.

So, praise God that He blessed Jake with this job! And Jake, way to go. I knew you could do it!!!

7 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

That is so exciting! Way to go Jake!!

Amy said...

Whoo Hooo ~ Congrats!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!!

Larissa said...

That's so awesome! I know that's been a long road for ya'll...I feel like I've been right along with it watching ya'll over the years!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for ya'll! I remember seeing Jake a couple of years ago and he just seemed exhausted so I'm so glad that he's found a place where he can show them what he's made of and shine. :) Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Jake!!

Lauren said...

Yea Jake!! Scott told me the other day. That is so great for y'all and he deserves it. He is such a hard worker. We're proud of him!