Friday, April 18, 2008

Opening Ceremonies


Tonight was the Opening Ceremony for the Baseball Association in Abernathy. It involved EVERYONE. From t-ball to machine pitch, to baseball and softball of every age division!! I think it was basically organized chaos! They introduced each team and then had team pictures taken.

This is our first time playing. She could have played the last two years, but I wasn't ready for anyone to tell me when I had to be where and for how long!! So she's just now doing t-ball. Next year she'll be in softball - quite a leap. I am glad we waited, though. She actually knows how the game is supposed to be played and what to do!!!

I guess this is year one of (hopefully) 13 busy years. That's why I love small schools. Kids can do anything and everything they want to. It sure makes you learn how to manage your time!

I'll update with more action shots as the season progresses...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Larissa said...

And the busyness starts...well not really...just continues and doesn't end for a really, really long time!!!

Sara said...

That sounds like fun! I bet you were so excited! I can't wait to do things like that with Carson. I don't think Marli is going to be too much into teeball. We'll see.

Sunny said...

How fun! I dont blame you for waiting...organized chaos sounds about right! LOL! I bet she will have a blast.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. My mom sure enjoys your mom too. What a small world!

April Carrasco said...

such a cute picture. what fun!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!!! How did someone as ugly as Jake have such beautiful daughters? I guess it's because he married way above his head ;)
It is good to see that y'all are doing well. I miss you guys lots and love you even more!