Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just Life in General

Ok, first, I removed my AdSense thing from Google. It was not advertising things that I was comfortable with - bikini clad girls? Maybe my Kappa pics from the weekend were too racy or something - I don't know!!!! But if you were offended by anything advertised there - it's not my fault!!!!!!!
Life is crazy right now. Not in a bad way. It just is! We had a Sweetheart Banquet at church to kick off our "adopt-a-grandparent" thing at church. It was great, but Sunday was tiring. And that was after our "Kappa" reunion Friday night and breakfast Saturday morning! Then Monday was Taelor's first day back at school in a week. You get out of the habit so quickly!!!!
Wednesday and Thursday, I will be subbing at school. I'm excited about that. I'm getting to sub in the band hall, which basically means I have to work one class (high school) while the assistant teaches the rest of the day. But that means that I have to get up at 5:30 in order to get Addi ready and to my grandparent's home in Hale Center, back to get Taelor, and to school by (hopefully) 7:45am. Then I'm babysitting Friday. So nothing is going on this week!!! And like I said, it's all good, just busy.
Sometime this week I'll post some pics from the Sweetheart Banquet. Our teens did a FABULOUS job of decorating and the parents all pitched in to cook a GREAT meal. It was really a good time and great opportunity for different generations to come together. Any of you involved in church in any way know how hard it is to get the different generations to come together. So this was great on so many levels.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cheri! Oh mi goodness! Long time no see! Wow. Do you live in Abernathy? I'll have to tell Amy to check out your site!

Chrissy Cross said...

Yeah for subbing!! It is a thankless job. We might make a teacher of you yet, have you ever thought about getting certified. I think you would be a great band teacher. If not band, home ec (family and cosumer sciences) would be fun too.