Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chaos

I was working on some things on my blog tonight and started thinking about the title of my blog. At the time that I started this blog - chaos really was my life. And in some ways, my life is still chaos, but in a different way.
When I started this, I was babysitting 3 boys 3 days a week. I thoroughly loved it, but it was a huge challenge. My house was a constant wreck and every evening I was exhausted.
Now I'm no longer babysitting, but life is still busy. Only now it seems to be in a much more positive way. I'm able to work on more things at church, do centers at Taelor's school, and keep my house clean (well, at least picked up!). And when I teach in the evenings, I'm energized and excited to be teaching. It was hard to get up the energy to go teach twirling after being a ref all day long!!
Life is still chaos. The chaos has just changed is all. And most important, I'm at peace with the chaos that's in my life right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the slide show. I can't believe how big and beautiful the girls are getting. Keep more pics coming!!!
Scott

Larissa said...

Yeah, chaos doesn't necesarily have to mean something bad...let's face it, child rearing (both the good and bad) is chaos!

lunch next week?