Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Several Random Thoughts

Ok, I saw this on Chrissy's blog and gave it a try for fun! It really was fun and who knows how accurate it is. I'm sure it depends on which pictures you pick to upload. But it was fun to see who the computer thinks the girls look more like - me or Jake. I think as Addi gets older she looks more like me. But I've always thought Taelor looked a LOT more like me than she did Jake, but the computer thought otherwise. But it was still fun. You should try it!
Christmas has come and gone! Now we are getting ready for a wedding. My brother is getting married on Saturday. Ashley is precious and we're so excited to have her as part of our family. I love Jake and I love being part of his family, but I have to admit that I'm a little jealous that she'll get to have the "Bufe" name the rest of her life. I don't know how to explain it. I guess I'm just very proud to be a Bufe. In a lot of things I do (twirling, band, anything with school) when people find out I'm a Bufe they are always so impressed. It doesn't usually get me anywhere (although occassionally it does), but people just know what the Bufe name stands for. I'm just proud that people have such respect for my mom and dad and want to live up to the standards that they have set.
I'll post some Christmas pictures as soon as I figure out how to download them from my new camera. I set it up with the software and just assumed that it would be as simple as the other camera was. Well, it's not. At least not yet. All it's going to take is reading the book, but that takes time and I'm too busy telling Taelor not to antagonize Addi!!! Or telling Addi to quit hurting Taelor's feelings! It's time for school to start again.
I have more news to share, but it'll have to wait until later (no, I'm NOT pregnant!). And we're not moving, just news about my life and what is now going to be a lot different.
Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I am so ready for school to start too!!!!!!!!!!!! Less than a week, less than a week, less than a week...(I have to talk to myself a lot and say that) :)

I'm ready to hear this news. I did think at first you were pregnant, and now I'm a little stumped as to what it might be. Hmmmm...don't leave us in suspense too long! Happy New Year! Let's get together for lunch again after school starts!