Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Greetings 2007


I have found another great way to use this blog! To wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Since I'm not sure where everyone lives, this is much easier than tracking down addresses and sending Christmas Cards. So here's a little bit of a run down of our year.

Addi is our little mess. She keeps all of us on our toes. Things that Taelor never even tried to attempt, Addi has!! Like climbing on top of her dresser, stuffing a bath towel down the toilet, and taking every opportunity she has to terrorize something/one else. She is so full of life and goes non-stop. We love her, though, because she's as precious as she is wild. She will cuddle up in your lap and love on you - it's great!

Taelor started school this year and it's amazing how quickly they learn. She never did pre-school of any sort since I stay at home, so this really was her first year of school. She loves it. She has met many new friends and really enjoys her class and teacher. She is no longer my little baby, but turning into a young lady.

Jake started a new job in the summer. Many of you used to see him at Dillard's on occasion. Well, I am so glad that he is no longer working there!! It was a good job, but had zero flexibility and was really wearing him out. That and the paper route. But he was able to quit both of those and start a new job here in Abernathy. He works for Helena Chemical Co. It's a great job. He's outside and doesn't have to dress up! It's been really good having him home in the evenings and the weekends. We've actually been able to go to Albuquerque a few times to see his family. This has been such a positive change.

And I am still staying at home keeping kids three days a week. Even though I stay home, I've enjoyed keeping kids and it's good for my kids to learn how to share. Besides child care, I also teach twirling and piano in the evenings. I stay plenty busy, but love nearly every minute of it.

Hope that all of you have had a good 2007 and we hope to say "Hello" in person to each of you in 2008!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Your comment made me laugh...of course I have crazy days. I have three kids and I'm a single mom! And the husband at Wal-mart, that's pretty funny too!

Chrissy Cross said...

Isn't it funny how when you stay home you are more busy than when you have a job? That is how it has worked for me anyway.

Larissa said...

okay, Cheri it's about time for an update.